Monday, May 12, 2008

23 Things Assignment #5

I registered with del.icio.us and posted and tagged the following websites to my del.icio.us -

Canada Post - not saved by anyone else

CBC - saved by 1370 other people

Canadian Stock Exchange/TSX Group - saved by 29 other people


I looked at the lists of Popular and Recent items and found an interesting variety of information. I tried searching the site for information on Canadian stamps and found several items. I also looked under the popular tags in the column on the right and found some good sites for travel information. Having the number of people who bookmarked a site or an article listed can help you find the more popular and hopefully more useful ones. However, I am not sure that I would go to del.icio.us when looking for information. I would look elsewhere first.

No comments: