Tuesday, April 29, 2008

23 Things Assignment #4

I used Warholizer from Big Huge Labs to create this image from a picture of Leonard Cohen.




















I used Book Cover Generator from the Generator Blog to create this book cover. The pictures are all of animals and the choice is limited. This generaor might be useful for creating something for a display or a program.

I tried the Sudoku Generator, which created several sudoku puzzles with answers. This generator would be useful for sudoku enthusiasts.

I also checked out the Amazing Fact Generator and learned that President James Garfield could write Greek with one hand while simultaneously writing Latin with the other. I don't know how accurate the facts generated are.

I tried out a few other generators and browsed through the lists of available generators. While interesting, I don't think that I would make use of them.

No comments: